- The “Smouswa” gift shop
- The “Trekker” kitchen restaurant: Breakfast, lunch and evening meals may be booked. Group bookings e.g. for Sunday meals may also be made.
- Traditional dishes
- Overnight facilities (4 x en-suite rooms)
- Bed and breakfast
- Camp site with electricity and warm water in the ablution block with dish washing facilities.
- Groups may view a DVD on the battle of Blood River and visit the site afterwards.
- School groups with their own sleeping bags are welcome to spend the night. Prior booking is essential.
- Many historical sites in the area. Includes die Great Trek, the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879 and the Anglo-Boer War of 1899-1902.